Monday, July 9, 2012

July 8th: Lazy Day


Today was designated a lazy, hangout day. Basically because I woke up sick :(. Luckily I had a great guy who took really good care of me! And lucky for him, he got a head start on tanning ;). Nick also made friends with more people at the campsite! and seemed pretty entertained by the parade of cows that went by later in the day :)

 I felt bad for waking Nick up early, but at least he caught a glimpse of the sunrise!

 We made it to the store later in the afternoon and Nick bought some brats to grill!

He was happy with his cooking!... or the beer :)

Yay! I was finally starting to feel better!

We ended the day declaring that we were done with sick days! We both had our freebies! No more. We can't afford it haha.... not with how much swiss water costs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment